viewing paste Rune Knight Skills | Plain text

Posted on the
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136
Enchant Blade
Variable Cast Time: 1 second
[(Skill Level x 20 + 100) x (Caster’s Base Level / 150)] + Caster’s INT
Can only be cast on self
Sonic Wave
Skill re-use Delay: 2 seconds
Global Skill Delay: 1 second
ATK {((Skill Level + 5) x 100) x (1 + [(Caster’s Base Level - 100) / 200])} %
Death Bound
Damage Amplification: (500 + 100 * Skill Level) %
Skill re-use Delay: 3 seconds
Global Skill Delay: 2 seconds
Deflects 70% of the damage taken  back at the attacker, Caster takes 30% of the amplified damage.
Hundred Spear
Variable Cast Time: (1.1 - 0.1 * Skill Level) seconds
Fixed Cast Time: None
Skill re-use Delay: 3 seconds
Global Skill Delay: 0.5 second
Spear Boomerang Activation Chance: (10 + 3 * Skill Level) %
Damage = ATK [{(600 + (Skill Level x 80) + (1000 - Weight of the Spear)} x (1 + [(Caster’s Base Level - 100) / 200])] %
*** If the spear’s weight is over 1,000, it will be set to 1,000 in the calculation.
Bonus damage: (Clashing Spiral skill level x ATK 50%).
Wind Cutter
Skill re-use Delay: 2 seconds
Fear Chance: (3 + 2 * Skill Level) %
Damage = ATK { ((Skill Level + 2) x 50) x Base Level / 100} %
Ignition Break
Variable Cast Time: 1 second
Skill re-use Delay: 2 seconds
If Caster’s weapon is endowed with Fire, Ignition Break will deal additional (Skill Level x 100)% damage.
3x3 cell Damage
= ATK [{(Skill Level x 300) x (1 + [(Caster’s Base Level - 100) / 100])}] %
7x7 cell Damage
= ATK [{(Skill Level x 250) x (1 + [(Caster’s Base Level - 100) / 100])}] %
11x11 cell Damage
= ATK [{(Skill Level x 200) x (1 + [(Caster’s Base Level - 100) / 100])}] %
Dragon Training
ASPD Recovery: (75 + 5 * Skill Level) %
Dragon Breath damage bonus: (95 + 5 * Skill Level) %
Weight Limit: + (500 + 200 * Skill Level)
While equipped with spear, Increases ATK by (Spear Mastery Skill Level x 10) and deal 100% damage to Small / Medium / Large monsters.
Dragon Breath
{(Caster’s HP / 50) + (Caster’s MSP / 4)} x (Dragon Breath Skill Level x Caster’s Base Level / 150)} x Dragon Training bonus damage
Fixed Cast Time: 0.5 second
Variable Cast Time:
Level 1 ~ 3: None
Level 4 ~ 6: 1 second
Level 7 ~ 8: 1.5 seconds
Level 9 ~ 10: 2 seconds
Global Skill Delay: 2 seconds
Burning Chance: 15%
Duration: 10 seconds
Phantom Thrust
ATK [{(Skill Level x 50) + (Spear Master Level x 10)} x Caster’s Base Level / 150] %
Dragon Howling
Skill re-use Delay: 10 seconds
Fear Chance: (50 + 6 * Skill Level) %
Duration: 15 seconds
Immobilization duration: 2 seconds
AoE:
Level 1: 7x7
Level 2: 9x9
Level 3: 11x11
Level 4: 13x13
Level 5: 15x15
Rune Mastery
Success Chance: (a) + (b) + (c) + (d)
where, (a) = (51 + 2 * Skill Level) %
(b) = (Dex / 30 + LUK / 10 + Caster’s Job Level/10) %
(c) =
Normal rough runestone: Success rate + 2%
Quality rough runestone: Success rate + 5%
Rare rough runestone: Success rate + 8%
Ancient rough runestone: Success rate +11%
Mystic rough runestone: Success rate +14%
(d) =
S rank runestone: -20%
A rank runestone: -15%
B rank runestone: -10%
C rank runestone: -5%
Verkana Rune
Rank S
# of shields summoned: 2 shields at 50% chance, 3 shields at 30% chance, 4 shields at 20% chance.
Duration: 3 minutes
Re-use Delay: 1 minute
Global Skill Delay: 1 second
Rhydo Rune
Rank C
Skill re-use Delay: 30 seconds
Fixed Cast Time: 1 second
ATK [{Weapon Level * (Weapon Upgrade Level + 6) * 100} + (Weapon ATK) + (Weapon Weight)]%
20% chance to destroy the weapon.
Duration: 30 seconds
Noseige Rune
Rank A
Fixed Cast Time: 1 second
Skill re-use Delay: 120 seconds
Removes: Stun / Sleep / Curse / Petrification / Poison / Blind / Silence / Bleeding / Chaos / Frozen / Deep Sleep / Burning / Freezing / Crystallization / Toxin / Paralyze / Venombleed / Magic mushroom / Disheart / Pyrexia / Oblivion curse / Marsh of Abyss / Howling of Mandragora
1 minute duration
Turisus Rune
Rank C
Fixed Cast Time: 1 second
STR Bonus: 30
Duration: 3 minutes
15% chance to increase the next normal melee attack damage by 300%.
0.1% chance to break Caster’s weapon.
Hagalaz Rune
Rank C
Fixed Cast Time: 2 seconds
Consumes 20% HP on cast.
Duration: 3 minutes or when Stoneskin’s HP reaches 0.
Stoneskin’s HP: 20% of Caster’s HP
DEF/MDEF  increase: (Caster’s Job Level x Rune Mastery) / 4.
30% chance to break attacker’s weapon on normal melee attack.
30% chance to reduce monster’s ATK by 25% for 10 seconds.
Isia Rune
Rank B
Increases effectiveness of all incoming healing effects by 50%.
Prevents all natural SP regeneration.
Decreases effectiveness of SP recovery potions by 50%.
Duration: 3 minutes
Pertz Rune
Rank B
Variable Cast Time: 2 seconds
AoE: 7x7
ATK [{Rune Mastery Skill Level + (Caster’s INT / 8)} x 100] %
Asir Rune
Rank C
ATK bonus: Number of party members x 7 ATK.
Party members will receive 1/4 of ATK bonus.
ASPD bonus = (Rune Mastery Level / 10 x 4).
Duration: 3 minutes
Urz Rune
Rank A
Restores 60 SP every 10 second.
3 minute duration
Viewed 246 times, submitted by unknown.